Your privacy is important to us. We respect your right to privacy and adhere to the Australian Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act 1988 and to the extent applicable, the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
This policy relates to how Miss Monroe collects, uses and stores your personal information.
- We collect information on the web so we can respond to any requests you make and for statistical, web development and internal purposes. We collect it by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent.
- We don’t share any personally identifying information publicly or with third-parties, except when required to by law.
- We only retain collected information for as long as necessary to provide you with your requested service. What data we store, we’ll protect within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This includes your IP address, browser type, entry/exit points, operating system and date/time stamp. This information does not identify individual users.
- We use this information to analyse trends, administer the site, track user’s movements around the site and gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We do not link this automatically-collected data to personally identifiable information.
- Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies.
- We accept that it is your right to refuse to supply your personal information but it may affect our ability to provide you with the services you request.
- We do not ask you for, access or track any location based information from your mobile device at any time while you are visiting our website.
- Your browser may store ‘cookies’ while using our website. These are pieces of information sent by the server, stored on your computer to make it easier for users to log onto our services. We do not link information we store in cookies to any personal data you submit while using our website.
- Your continued use of our website will be regarded as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, feel free to contact us.
Last updated 4th December, 2021