2020 has brought with it all sorts of new challenges. Number one of course is the global pandemic that has disrupted all our lives. It’s been a quiet few months for many businesses, including Miss Monroe Boudoir Photography, but as things start to get back to normal I’m gearing up to start offering more sessions. Covid seems like it’s here to stay for a while so a few changes have been made to make sure everyone stays safe.
Miss Monroe has always operated as a one-on-one photography studio. That means I only have one client here at a time unless it’s a couple’s session of course. All clients have the option of shooting here or in their own home. And you also get to choose whether to do your own hair and makeup or have one of our artists do it for you.
If you choose to come to the Miss Monroe studio for your session we guarantee to offer a space that is safe and comfortable for you. To comply with Covid-19 regulations we will be undertaking the following precautions:
- Thorough cleaning before you arrive including freshly washed sheets in antibacterial wash and sanitised surfaces
- Only the photographer (and hair and makeup artist if you choose) will be present during your shoot
- Both the photographer and makeup artist can wear masks at your request
- During the shoot there’s very little physical interaction between the photographer and the client
- The makeup artist practices impeccable hygiene with freshly sanitised brushes and the use of gloves on request
We’ve made some slight changes to our pricing during this time to offer a few other options.
Package 1- Shoot in your home or studio with 5 fully retouched digital images $300
Package 2- As above but with hair and makeup styling included $450
Add 10 more digital images $350
Add a stunning handmade album $600
For more pricing information go to our prices page here>>